Sunday, May 17, 2009
Done...
NO BABY YET, huzzah! Last Monday and Tuesday I started having 2-7 strong contractions an hour throughout the day, and was worried that I was going to end up going into labor before the end of the week. But we ended up getting through the week just fine (though in order to focus at all on studying I had to stop timing my contractions and just decide to ignore them completely until they were unbearably painful...since really, there is probably not a huge rush given that I was already *in* the hospital, just a different building, for school), I finished my last test of the year early Friday afternoon, and Naomi and I spent a nice afternoon at a great playground on the west side of Central Park with some friends:
Someone brought an ice cream maker that is a soccer ball...pretty cool.
Yesterday we spent much of the day at a spring fair for the Cathedral School at St. John's in morningside heights. This is actually a really great fair, plus we picked up a lot of fun stuff (puzzles, books, some princess gear):

Then Matt and I went out to dinner and had a great time with some of my school friends (after "teaching" Naomi how to play baseball in the backyard...ha, ha.)
Now we are on to some serious nesting/cleaning/organizing. Pictures to come.