Saturday, October 25, 2008
Happy Halloween part I
We have had another eventful couple of days. Matt's brother Mike came into town yesterday for a photography Expo, so we all went out to dinner and had the chance to talk, which was great.
Then this afternoon we had a halloween costume party for some of Naomi's friends and their families. Naomi cleaning up before the party:
People doing a word-search that my grandpa made. This is the only remotely good picture of the party that we took. But I think the party went really well. I was a little worried because we invited people we knew from different places, and some people we didn't know at all (from Naomi's daycare class), but everyone ended up talking really well with each other, and we still had a good crowd three hours later, which means people must have been having a good time. I really wish we got a picture of the food (it was kind of pretty) and kids running around, but that's ok. Anyway, thanks so much to everyone who came, and especially to those who stayed late to help clean up! It really meant a lot to us that people came, and that everyone had such a good time.
Clock-turned-pumpkin:
We found these pumpkins at the Union Square market for a dollar.
Not exactly the brooklyn bridge by any means, but beautiful in its own way too: