Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Marathon

We caught a little bit of the marathon coming up 1st Avenue this Sunday. We were out initially to support a friend of ours from our building (a fellow med student who qualified for the Boston Marathon this year....amazing!), but it turned out to be such an inspirational experience just to watch these runners, even though we were just in the middle of the race (about 2/3 of the way through, I guess). I have never run a marathon, but after Sunday, I really, really wanted to. So did Naomi, apparently: here she is trying to escape out into the street.The obligatory picture at the ward halloween party. We had fun. Naomi dressed as a dancer this time (her sheep costume had chocolate all over it, and I was a little sick of it, especially since I could never get her to let me draw a nose on her, so no one really knew what she was supposed to be... oh well!)