This was the only remotely good picture I got at the Children's museum. Naomi and I went with my friend Kourtney and her two kids Aaron and Elliot. We had fun, though it was chaotic enough to make talking a little difficult.
Monday, May 05, 2008
I am on a ten minute study break here at 2:45am, writing to vent and wonder aloud WHY I cannot pull an all-nighter with style these days?! I'm young, healthy, only 17 months or so past Naomi's month-long strike against nighttime sleep (in which I didn't sleep much!), I've always operated according to all-nighters, but now....sigh. It has been a long weekend. Some pictures from the Central Park 99th Street playground, and one from the Children's Museum. Naomi looks like such a big kid to me in these pictures, so far from being a baby.


This was the only remotely good picture I got at the Children's museum. Naomi and I went with my friend Kourtney and her two kids Aaron and Elliot. We had fun, though it was chaotic enough to make talking a little difficult.
Ten minutes up. The end.
This was the only remotely good picture I got at the Children's museum. Naomi and I went with my friend Kourtney and her two kids Aaron and Elliot. We had fun, though it was chaotic enough to make talking a little difficult.