Only four hours of studying this weekend, by the way (though Matt had to work a bunch today). If I do well on my physio final this week we will know I am really starting to figure out how to use my study time well. Low stress, life is good. We even organized our kitchen cupboards and all of Naomi's toys (though not my side-of-bed teenager clothing heap). Actually, *that* was not low stress! But the weekend overall was.
Of note, Naomi is now liking to sit and look through books on her own. This is new for her, really. And neat! It seems she is mellowing just a little without losing any of her exuberance or love (she truly hugged *everyone* who wouldn't let her and a few that wouldn't today at church).
I also should mention, since I am not sure I have yet....her obsession this past week or so with megablocks. She puts them together now to build towers eight or ten blocks tall (she will only put blocks the same shape together, and if the tower breaks in half, she'll take every block apart and start from scratch). She'll stay doing this for up to an hour and a half. (Up until a week ago she was only interested in tearing megablock towers down, and then only for a few minutes at a time).
What is next up Naomi's sleeve?