Monday, March 03, 2008

One berry, Two berry, Pick me a....


Ah, sweet bliss.
Not bad in muffins either. Naomi did everything to make these (very complex jiffy mix) blueberry muffins except put the egg (which she did actually crack, though that was not the plan) in the bowl, and transport the pan to and from the oven. Her first batch of muffins I burnt to a crisp, but the second batch turned out ok.


NAOMI IS STARTING TO REALLY TALK. I *LOVE* IT.
New sentences: "Where's the baby?" (weh-da-beebee), "There's the baby!" "I love baby" "What's that?" "That's a _____" "I drop it" "Hold it" "Read the book" (wee-da-boo) "Bring the baby bus" (bee-da-beebee-bus)
Matt's favorite word that Naomi can say: "Zapatos!" (she says it really well)
Favorite toy: Baby Becky!
Favorite activity: pushing the stroller around the loop formed by our kitchen, dining room, living room and hallway....over and over and over again. Or simply running this same route, also over and over and over.
My favorite thing to do with Naomi: play with the flashlight under the parachute in the dark
My favorite thing about Naomi: Aside from the occasional tantrum, she is truly the happiest person I know.