Saturday, March 29, 2008

I have been a little sick this week with bronchitis. This was disappointing because, for instance, Naomi and I had big plans to go to storytime yoga and then a trial gym class Friday afternoon--both activities I can't really do with her in a regular week because they're a little far away and during the time I'm typically at school. In any case, we did go to the zoo (in the rain, as you may be able to see in these pictures), and to the Met. The Met was humorous, because our trip consisted of Naomi literally *running* from room to room for an hour and a half straight, shouting "wow!" "doggie!" "horse!" "baby!" or simply "aaahhhhh" (as in, I am simply too excited to be bothered with words). She had a couple of meltdowns (wanted to touch the rails, and wanted to spin in circles on a narrow bench), but was for the most part happy. She also climbe the enormous set of stairs near the entrance of the museum.

Here are some pictures of the zoo.


Naomi insisted that the goats were dogs, and that the seals and penguins were fish.