Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sisterly Love...

One of my favorite pictures of Naomi and Sage is actually in the post above. What could be cuter than a three year old "reading" to a five month old, really? I can't get enough. She does get rough-housed a bit, but I think Sage is pretty lucky to have such a helpful big sister (even if it does mean gagging a little more than usual while being fed, for instance). PS--Sage eats rice cereal now; she's a total pro, took to it instantly. PPS--She's also been rolling for a while now, though she apparently doesn't do it at school. I don't know why.

Naomi wearing part of her firefighter costume. Naomi has wanted to be a firefighter when she grows up for quite some time (for her second career, she would like to be a bus driver), and at one point said that was what she wanted to be for halloween. At one point she also wanted to be a queen. Then a couple of days ago she became very adamant about wanting to be a "pastranaut" for halloween. She has no idea what an astronaut is or does (am I the only one who has a hard time explaining outer space to a kid who never actually has an opportunity to see stars?). We aren't getting a pastronaut costume. Stay tuned for the final verdict on firefighter vs princess or queen.
Finally, a couple of pictures taken while riding a bike. I just wish Sage were a little older so we could all go on a bikeride together!