Now I am back to watching Gossip Girl (I'd never seen it before, but watched an episode while folding laundry earlier) while "studying" from my "First Aid for the USMLE Step 1" book--we will see if I actually get past page 5.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Zoo
I am on vacation this week, but Matt is not, so we are just sticking around and enjoying the city. Yesterday I had a very luxurious brunch with my old friend Kellie at the Clinton Street Bakery (I had a salmon scramble with greens and toast with jam...it was all absolutely delicious, and definitely the best place I have been to for brunch in the city, though I can only really compare it to three other places, all in our neighborhood), then walked around Nolita, cleaned a tiny bit and picked Naomi up from daycare after her nap to go to the library and playground with her beloved Samuel. Today I took Naomi to daycare again so I could clean the apartment and get some other things done around here, then went to the zoo after naptime.
Can you tell she enjoyed herself? Oddly we got in free because the woman in the booth wouldn't sell us a ticket although it was only 3:30 (they are not supposed to stop selling tickets until 4).
Naomi was a tiny bit afraid of the sheep this time.
Is Central Park beautiful or what?
When the zoo closed at 4:30, we walked up to the playground with the giant slide, where we ran into some friends, and eventually made it home around 6:30. It was a very, very beautiful day.
Now I am back to watching Gossip Girl (I'd never seen it before, but watched an episode while folding laundry earlier) while "studying" from my "First Aid for the USMLE Step 1" book--we will see if I actually get past page 5.
Now I am back to watching Gossip Girl (I'd never seen it before, but watched an episode while folding laundry earlier) while "studying" from my "First Aid for the USMLE Step 1" book--we will see if I actually get past page 5.