Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bermuda

Matt and I took a long weekend trip by ourselves to Bermuda the weekend before last. As you can see, the beach was a little crowded, hectic, and dirty, but we survived.Ha, ha. Seriously, though. This picture is not retouched, this is just how incredibly gorgeous and peaceful our surroundings really were! We felt like we had the entire country to ourselves. Apparently this was partly because we went a little before the main tourist season (some places were closed for "winter", which we thought was hilarious since it was about 70 degrees outside with bright blue cloudless skies and endless sunshine). I admit I never entirely got into the water, but I did spend a lot of time just relaxing and drinking everything in. It was perfect. Things have been a little crazy since we've been back in ways both good and difficult, but I would not trade our time away for anything. It was great. And life is good. I don't have any time to write now, but my spring break begins on Monday, so I will write some more then about everything else (including more specifics about our trip). Until then, more pictures will have to suffice.