Did I mention I'm tired?
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Natural History Museum (Again)....
We went to the Natural History Museum last Saturday. It turned out to be pretty good exercise for the two year-olds, who spent about 45 minutes running laps around the reptiles upstairs. Some pictures:
Cheesy smiles (I prefer their real smiles, but oh well):
Another:
I haven't been doing a very good job of chronicling what we've been up to lately. We've been doing fun things...just not within reason. Our previous goal to keep one full day a week 100% devoted to family time has morphed inadvertently into an entire weekend of family time. Which has been GREAT....just not really very practical. I have been feeling a million times less easily fatigued and exhausted than I was in the first trimester, so I have kind of been forgetting that I am pregnant, but honestly I really don't think I am able to get by even now on minimal sleep and still function normally. The pregnancy excuse for needing more sleep is legitimate! Now I have tests (when do I not have tests?) again, and family coming into town, and....I cannot keep up. Later I'll write about Matt's birthday, our fun date, the hideously edible cake I made him (hideously edible is kind of my specialty in the baking department). But for now, I have to get back to studying. Blood test this week, guts test next. In between, drugs for worms, fungi, poisons, cancers and bacteria. Then rectal/GU exams Valentine's weekend, and a comprehensive physical exam test the next. I am tired.
Did I mention I'm tired?
Did I mention I'm tired?