I apologize to anyone I have not emailed back/called back/etc this past week. I am trying to get my finals done by Tuesday, and still do some fun things this weekend. We will see how well that works out. Naomi has not been a very good sleeper lately, which hasn't helped (it's not her fault, she just has a really crappy bug that has resulted in nonstop coughing). AT LEAST IT HAS FINALLY STOPPED RAINING!!! (Seriously, I know rain is important, but when you spend 50-60 minutes a day walking, and this is your only real viable form of transportation, pouring rain is really not fun anymore. It is just plain depressing). Here is a picture of Naomi with my Edwards grandparents, who were in town for a football hall of fame thing this week. We went to Eli's after church.

Naomi and I also went to a caroling and tree lighting at Carl Schurz this weekend. It was really cold, but I really liked it. They had a children's choir sing some songs, and then everyone sang Christmas carols together. It was nice. We did take a cab home though. I think that is the shortest distance I have ever taken a cab. :)


Naomi painting a Santa:

I found a bunch of old pictures from last Christmas which I somehow lost track of. Here is one of Naomi with my mom. What's amazing is they look even *more* alike in pictures of my mom when she was Naomi's age.

Back to studying. If anyone wants to ask me a question about drug side effects, ask me now! Because I am very, very doubtful I will remember any of this oh, say, a week from now. :)