Last night we went to South Street Seaport to listen to the singing Christmas tree, eat dinner, and walk around. This morning we went to story hour at the bookstore (where Naomi literally pushed over a 3 or 4 year-old...yes, I know we need to work on this!!), and this afternoon we're going to Aha and to a ward Christmas party.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Huzzah!
My first semester of med school is finished! I am 99% certain that I passed all of my classes (Sinai is pass/fail the first two years), and I am feeling mighty fine. Vacation time!
Last night we went to South Street Seaport to listen to the singing Christmas tree, eat dinner, and walk around. This morning we went to story hour at the bookstore (where Naomi literally pushed over a 3 or 4 year-old...yes, I know we need to work on this!!), and this afternoon we're going to Aha and to a ward Christmas party.



Last night we went to South Street Seaport to listen to the singing Christmas tree, eat dinner, and walk around. This morning we went to story hour at the bookstore (where Naomi literally pushed over a 3 or 4 year-old...yes, I know we need to work on this!!), and this afternoon we're going to Aha and to a ward Christmas party.