We have had a busy weekend, by the way: I took the MCAT, Matt ran a half-marathon, school has continued, and Naomi has continued to become more mobile and able to explore a great deal, it seems, over the past little while.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Sitting!
These pictures are real. Naomi is really sitting, at least for a minute or so, while chewing on and playing with things! She is also scooting forward on her belly by pushing with her knees (crawling army-style?) and rolling around a TON.
We have had a busy weekend, by the way: I took the MCAT, Matt ran a half-marathon, school has continued, and Naomi has continued to become more mobile and able to explore a great deal, it seems, over the past little while.


We have had a busy weekend, by the way: I took the MCAT, Matt ran a half-marathon, school has continued, and Naomi has continued to become more mobile and able to explore a great deal, it seems, over the past little while.