Wednesday, August 19, 2009

UPDATE

Hello again. I thought I would attempt a summary of what we've been up to this past month here in Utah. Up until last Thursday, I was mostly studying for Step1 while my parents and sisters (and extended family at times) watched Naomi and Sage. Naomi went swimming in the backyard almost every day. She also went to the rodeo, two parades for the 24th of July (a major holiday in Utah, celebrating the arrival of the first pioneers in the Salt Lake Valley, for anyone not familiar), saw some fireworks, went to a soccer game, went up to the cabin, played with cousins, and went to Aspen Grove (sort of like camp, but for entire families) up by the back side of Timp. Some of these places I came too, some not.

We also helped put together/went to my 10 year high school reunion (we actually had a good turnout, and I ended up feeling MUCH less awkward than I expected...it was fun) and blessed Sage this past weekend (hence all the pictures of her in her blessing dress). Oh yeah, and I am officially declaring Naomi toilet-trained! Only one accident in the past three days....what a big kid. :)