I probably should not be posting right now. I should be doing flashcards or questions for step1. But I am feeling beat. Look, it's Sage!:

Look how big she's getting! And adorable! Sage is a great baby, and I love her, but....can I say it? This is really not the best phase of baby-hood. She can't even smile, she can't steady her own neck, she's a crappy sleeper, she has periods of fussiness that can't be solved, she doesn't interact back with me when I try to play with her, and she goes absolutely
berserk anytime someone tries to put her down. It gets better. But does anyone love this particular age best in general? I think it's hard.
Like med school, right? Med school gets better after the boards? Right? I sure hope so. I am sick of step 1.
Tonight after daycare, at a daycare picnic in central park:

Naomi likes to play in the dirt:

For the fourth of July, we went to Victoria Gardens in Central Park (the amusement park). We have been wanting to go there since last summer, but Naomi was not tall enough, but she is now, so we went. The rides were perfect for little kids--as you can see these two had a great time.
