Monday, June 08, 2009

Well, I take back what I said about Sage being a reasonably ok sleeper. The past couple of days, she has gotten into the habit of eating for half an hour or so on and off, then sleeping for half an hour or so only to want to eat again. Fine during the daytime, but at night this is really getting to be a pain.

Last night I cut Naomi's hair. It was a quick haircut, not involving a ton of cooperation on her part, but all things considered, I think it turned out fine. It did (as always) turn out a little shorter than I intended. I really loved her hair long, but it was frequently so out of control and difficult to keep out of her eyes consistently that this seemed like a better plan for the summer. And Naomi likes it.

Morning pileup.
Sage at Carl Shurz. We spent a lot of time at the park this weekend--pretty much all day Saturday, and half of Sunday. It had rained all week, so the sun was a welcome sight for sore eyes.Swings at Carl Schurz

Swings just north of the great lawn in Central Park: