Well, we have been back for a couple of weeks now, and life has been good. School for me has been WAY better this semester than last--the classes are more interesting, we are doing physical exams, I got to sew in two transplant surgeries on Saturday, we have been doing fun things together as a family, and Naomi and I have spent a lot of time slumming the mommy-and-me free trial classes for toddlers in our neighborhood (though in the end we have not signed up for anything, the classes are really, really big here, and pretty entertaining). Matt is working on an interesting deal for work, and we are all just generally happy. That is all I should write for now ...but I do want to start writing more words on this blog, and not just putting up pictures. And I am thinking about writing more about Matt and I too. We may not be as cute as Naomi, but we're people too--and our lives are very interesting to us, in any case, and worth remembering!
Us at Christmas (the Christmas card we didn't send)

Gabby listening to Naomi's heart.

Pasta!

Naomi the big kid:

Awaiting applause:

Brunch at Fetch. Wow, Naomi actually managed to look even more bored in this picture than she did in our last brunch picture.