Matt and I have not been doing a good job of writing about Naomi in our designated baby journal. Since words are words, and typing is faster (and, in addition, maybe some other friends/family of Naomi would enjoy reading about her as well as seeing her pictures...) I am going to try to start writing regularly on this blog about Naomi. (We can always print these things later to go somewhere else...)
Today, I think I'll start with a few things Naomi likes and doesn't like.
Things Naomi loves:
--being changed (diaper)
--itsy-bitsy spider (I believe this is her favorite song)
--saying "Ah-Yah!", "Gah!", "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh", and "Zjhzzzz"
--being carried in the baby bjorn (though it does not put her to sleep anymore)
--slobbering and eating her hands
--playing with ribbons and hair, but not toys
--"standing up" on someone's lap
--having someone shake the bed when she's laying on it
--being held
--laughing and grinning ecstatically in response to someone smiling at her
Things she neither loves not hates:
--being kissed
--being bathed
--being changed (clothing)
--falling over from "sitting up"
--spitting up
Things Naomi really, REALLY hates:
--when somebody sneezes
--the neigh that her stuffed horse makes when you squeeze it
--being tired
--being left on her stomach too long (can't roll over yet)
That's all I can think of for now. More to come...